Why Philippines is the best place to outsource your business compared to India.
- English is the primary language of business
- Schools teach in English based upon the U.S. education system, including American-style diction and pronunciation of the English language
- Cultural affinity with Western markets and customs
Highly Skilled and Available Workforce
- The Philippines is one of the lowest labor-cost providers, with total labor costs at a small percentage of the cost of equivalent jobs in the U.S.
- Overall, offshore teams should operate at about 50% of onshore costs
Economic Growth and Stability
- High literacy rate (95.9%) and widely available higher education
- Reputable universities providing large numbers of candidates entering the workforce every year
- Growth of local opportunities through outsourcing leading to increasing numbers of skilled workers staying in the Philippines
- Stable government for more than a decade
- Government support through establishment of outsourcing hubs, IT parks and economic zones throughout the country
- Competitive economic incentives through the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)
- Legal system with firm contract law and intellectual property protection similar to the U.S.
- Accounting systems that were modeled after general accounting procedures used in the U.S.